As 2007 draws to a close I thought it would be a nice idea to take a look back at some of my favourite albums from the past 12 months.
Musically 2007 has been quite a good year with new albums from the likes of Arcade Fire, Bright Eyes, The Shins and Interpol we have also seen the rise of some new stars like Kate Nash.
So, here are my top ten albums of 2007 in no particular order.
- Interpol â€“ Our Love to Admire
- Kate Nash â€“ Made of Bricks
- Arcade Fire â€“ Neon Bible
- Band of Horses â€“ Cease to Begin
- Okkervil River â€“ The Stage Names
- Sunset Rubdown â€“ Random Spirit Lover
- The Broken Family Band â€“ Hello Love
- iLiKETRAiNS â€“ Elegies to Lessons Learned
- Emmy The Great â€“ My Bad EP
- Rilo Kiley â€“ Under the Blacklight
I hear Lily Allen is working on a new album for 2008, which might not be total ass and Iâ€™d quite like to hear something from The Boy Least Likely To because they seem to have gone into hiding.
With Take That and the Spice Girls reforming Iâ€™m eager to see who else will reform, me and Andreas were talking about B*Witched a couple of days ago and I feel a B*Witched reunion tour should definitely be on the cards.